Who We are
OREJEN fashion lab is a global marketplace and showroom, focused on launching emerging and developing established designers in the apparel and accessories sector.
At OREJEN Fashion Lab
- We utilize our 15 years of intellectual property, high skill level of buying, negotiating and achieving profitable results to assist designers in successfully building and growing their brands. Industry buyers will be able to view a collection of innovative designers from around the world, and either purchase from each collection or curate their own unique collection for their brick and mortar and/or online stores.
- We will also, host pop-up shops in various areas featuring multiple emerging designers and artists. Our pop-up designer shops will partner with local businesses and integrate with the local community.
Tonya Belle is the founder of OREJEN Fashion Lab. She brings for over 15 years experience as a fashion industry buyer. Tonya has worked for many acclaimed companies as a successful Buyer of ladies wear and childrens’ wear. Throughout her career, she has travelled the world and scoured the market for new designers, focusing on unique designs, distinctive aesthetics, and excellent quality.
Tonya’s accomplishments include
- managing successful million dollar budgets
- negotiating and achieving profitable margins targets
- maximizing business opportunities
- training and mentoring coworkers
- creating and executing compelling business strategies
- building and also developing strong vendor relationships.
A note from our Founder:
“As owner of OREJEN Fashion Lab, I am passionate about people and the industry. I am dedicated to building each brand by working personally with each designer, to develop a distinctively curated collection, a solid pricing strategy and cohesive merchandising strategies and much more. Looking forward to a new beginning with you“